Alquran.eu maintains this website (hereinafter referred to as "the website") for your personal information and instruction only, to allow you to learn more about Alquran activities. You may browse freely through the website. You may also download information from the website for your personal non-commercial use only, provided all references to authors' copyrights and other property rights appearing with the content in question are preserved. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, post, republish, upload or otherwise make use of the content of the website - including text, images, animations or soundtracks - for public or commercial use unless you have obtained prior written consent from Alquran.eu.
In addition, access to the website and use of its content is subject to the terms and conditions below ("General Terms and Conditions") and to all relevant laws. Accessing and browsing through the website and requesting access to the website signifies acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions.
Web programming, hosting and maintenance
Alquran website is hosted by:
Deutschland – Germany
General Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated explicitly, all information contained on the website is protected by authors' copyrights and may not be used without Alquran.eu consent, except where the present General Terms and Conditions specify otherwise or in cases where such use is specifically authorised in the website text. Alquran.eu does not guarantee that any use you may make of information found on the website will not infringe the rights of third parties not affiliated to Alquran.eu.
- While Alquran.eu does its best to ensure that information provided on its website is accurate and up to date, it does not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Alquran.eu shall not be held responsible for errors or omissions in the content of the website.
- You use the website at your own risk. Neither Alquran.eu nor any other party involved in the development, design, production or publication of the website shall be held responsible for direct or indirect damages resulting from accessing the website or using the website and/or any of its content. Without prejudice to any of the above, the entire content of the website is provided "as is", with no explicit or implicit guarantees, including but not limited to guarantees concerning commercial use or compatibility for any particular use, concerning accuracy or completeness, or concerning the possibility that it may infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties. Alquran.eu does not guarantee that the website is free from errors or from viruses or other potentially harmful elements, or that it will function uninterruptedly. Alquran.eu will accept no responsibility for damages caused to electronic equipment or to any other goods belonging to users resulting from logging in to the website or from using or downloading information, data, textual or multimedia material or soundtracks from the website.
- Except for personal data, which is subject to our Personal Data Protection policy, all communication or information transmitted to the website by users, whether by electronic mail or by other means, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques and all other types of information, shall be considered non-confidential and not covered by any property rights, and may be freely used, copied, distributed, published, diffused and otherwise disposed of by Alquran.eu or by its affiliates at their discretion, for purposes including but not limited to the design, development and commercialisation of products utilising the information in question.
- Commercial trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs (collectively referred to as "trademarks") presented on the website are registered trademarks or trademarks protected by use, belonging to Alquran.eu or to other persons. Nothing on the website shall be construed to convey the right or permission to use any of the trademarks on the website without the prior written consent of the owner of said trademark. Use of a trademark, or of any part of the content of the website, not explicitly authorised by these General Terms and Conditions is strictly forbidden. Alquran.eu will ensure that its intellectual property rights are enforced by any legal means available, including legal proceedings.
- The website and its content, including but not limited to drawings, images, articles, graphics, audio-visual elements and all other elements of the website (hereinafter referred to as "elements"), are protected by copyright, related rights and other property rights in accordance with europian law and with international laws and treaties concerning intellectual property and protection of privacy. These elements are either the property of Alquran.eu or the property of third parties who have granted Alquran.eu the right or licence to use them on the website. Elements may only be copied and used for your personal and group information and to expand your knowledge of Alquran.eu activities, to the exclusion of any and all commercial purposes, and on condition that such use or reproduction shall retain all references to copyrights and any mention of property rights. It is strictly forbidden to use or copy all or part of an element other than for your own personal and private use without prior written consent from Alquran.eu. It is strictly forbidden to distribute, copy, reproduce, represent, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, translate, sell or otherwise dispose of all or part of an element or of the presentation, structure or organisation of the website, in whatever form and by whatever means, without the prior written consent of Alquran.eu.
- For your convenience, the website may include links to other websites. Alquran.eu has no control over these sites, has not examined the entire content of the sites linked to the website and cannot be held responsible for the content of such sites. Users access to these sites and use of them and/or their content, is at their own risk. Alquran.eu may from time to time check the discussion boards, email exchanges, transmissions, notice boards and other elements on the website, but it has no obligation to do so and accepts no responsibility for content that may be inaccurate, false, libellous, obscene, slanderous, incomplete, plagiarised, pornographic, offensive or dangerous.
- Users are strictly forbidden to transmit information that is illegal, threatening, libellous, scandalous, obscene, slanderous or pornographic, or information that may constitute or encourage behaviour that could be considered criminal or antisocial, likely to lead to prosecution, or a violation of any law.
- The website's software may be subject to the laws and regulations of the German, US or other governments concerning export control. These may be amended from time to time, and it is the responsibility of users to check which of these laws and regulations apply to them before downloading or exporting software from the website.
- All information on the website concerning Alquran.eu activities, products and services is non-contractual. Alquran.eu reserves the right to modify and update the website and the information it contains, including these General Terms and Conditions, at any time. Amendments are binding on all users, whose responsibility it is to check the General Terms and Conditions on a regular basis.
© Al Quran Team / Alquran.eu